January 02, 2020

Years


Queens Sky, Jan 1, 2020


My Pink Tree, Re-decorated by R without me knowing, 2019


The fact that he calls it an arbitrary time divider...I've never been in love this hard before. End sentence.

"I am just your ordinary average every day sane psycho super goddess"...liz phair

Hello, 2020. We are here now. 

I'm wearing a thin Journey graphic-tee and feeling despair. Oh, and a cashmere orange scarf from Rob. It is warm.

I think I had an okay year.

I mean, no, I did. It was actually amazing. 

Of course. "Pretty Good Year" comes on my playlist directly now.

I'm fine with the Universe fucking with my mind. It's not new to me.

It's a different place when you feel content, and I do. R is nice. He's got amazing qualities which I hope we get to explore. 

0 Comments:

<< Home