August 25, 2019

Dreams




KB loves a good manicure and delicious skies

So I have this new friend called Tyler. He's going to be my forever friend. He hates and loves the Universe exactly as much as I. We have a bond that is quite quaint. Tyler is perfectly tainted as I, and am I'm twice his age. Eh, mathematically not quite so. Regardless, he fills my life with dark joy.

What a fucking weekend I just had. First: do I think I make a million dollars? I do not. But I sure spent cash like I thought so. Good luck with bills and rent now, KB.

#1 rule: No one take the Greyhound bus to Boston from New York EVER. EVER.

It was like jumping still alive into a gravesite and having dirt dumped onto you, right into your nose and throat.

#2 rule: You...adore him, right? (Blushes furiously.)

I'm madly in love.

So what do I do?

Just...keep falling?




0 Comments:

<< Home