December 16, 2008

Snowfalls




Tonight is our first snow of the season. I can't explain in any words how ecstatic snow makes me. It falls so peacefully, so lovely. And I posted terrible pictures for which I apologize, but I'm in such a randomly happy spirit this Holiday season, so to me, all Holiday photos are happy, and good.*We have a tree, and we're having a party this coming Saturday. I have found some seemingly amazing appetizer recipes to serve, plus Craig is bartending holiday cocktails, and for some reason, that's the only money I really care to spend this season. Hmm, except that tonight after work I walked into the chaotic Best Buy to purchase Weeds on DVD for him...season one was all "Full Screen" so I only bought seasons two and three for his stocking. Then I went next door to Barnes and Noble to find him some Dexter literature....unfortunately, the first book's cover was the Showtime image of Michael C. Hall, and, I'm sorry, books, but I do not and will not buy books with covers depicting Hollywood versions of you. So instead, I bought him the second installment, which does NOT have the cover of Michael C. Hall (considering the original character had nothing to do with him, despite how infatuated I am with Michael C. Hall, et al.)
I've also tucked into his stocking a copy of the True Blood book, and I'm going to add additional things to his stocking to make his life happier and more spirited. :) I am beginning to love Christmas, and for me, that is a milestone. Typically I hate it. So here I am, almost liking it.


0 Comments:

<< Home