November 09, 2008

Deliveries



I love it, I love it! It arrived early, in fact! Almost immediately after I posted, our door buzzed, and those Room and Board guys quickly deposited this enchanting piece of furniture in our living room. I'm half-watching The Happening (zzzz, better luck next time, M. Night) and Craig is asleep on it and it is just altogether the happiest part of our apartment - so long awaited, so well received! Our only slight point of contention is that it kind of smells weird...like upholstery glue (I just made that scent up, if it exists??) That will likely fade. I just love it. It fits so perfectly here, like the apartment and it were always meant to be together. Who knew a thing as simple as a couch could bring me such satisfaction? Oh. So nice. Happy weekend! And good riddance to the sound of the futon shifting around!!!


0 Comments:

<< Home