February 18, 2009

Situations

above: thank goodness for quick and easy sundried tomato pesto recipes with fresh basil, Parm, almonds, garlic, and sundried tomatoes later topped with feta cheese...below, this is the shoe i have yearned to own for almost 4 days or so, since i first spotted it at orva.
then the shoe salesman brought out its partner - look at the tiny star! oh, how these shoes belong to me and fit who i am...i love you, new shoes! it's become time, though, for me to stop stimulating the economy out of my own wallet.
Tonight was okay. I managed to get quite a bit done in little amounts of time. I swung by Orva, made a hasty decision about the Star Shoes, bought them (gulping back my practical protest to myself), then drifted to Food Emporium for a few things. Then I continued to drift home, bags weighing down every arm (er, both) and I managed to quickly and precisely make an amazing dinner for Craig and me. I won't dote on myself too much, but I do do a lot around here (the apartment). Then I spoke to my friend Andrea on the phone for quite some time. She's a genius and an emotional ninja with so much to offer to anyone who meets her, and I physically feel her pain right now. AB, call me! Whenever!*More than anything, it's just time for sleep. I need more sleep now to stay on my game. That's okay, though. Sometime I will find more time to sleep. As will my peers. Cheers, peers. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KB,

I LOVE your cute, new, fancy star shoes!! And thanks for the vote of confidence, girl. I've never been referred to as a ninja, and I kind of like it. :)

9:10 AM  

<< Home