January 12, 2009

Musings

I'm completely dumbfounded that this is happening to me. These tickets - they arrived today in the mail, and they speak multitudes for who I have become since finding them and finding music that could literally turn my world inside out. I absolutely have no doubt that this might be one of the most amazing events of my life, and that I might find myself clapping overhead, crying, laughing and singing along all at once. Music inspires such emotion. And Kristin, of all of them, is most friendly with the ability to cause all sorts of things at once. I can't believe this concert is going to happen to me. It feels like a final awesome destination. Indeed, one I would never sacrifice for anything, therefore I am placing these $20 tickets in our firesafe (which Craig thinks to be ludicrous) cause just What If. I must be at this show. I must be there with my shining eyes watching while this magical woman does exactly what she knows best, which is to woo the masses with her accidental brilliance. I don't know what else to say.*

0 Comments:

<< Home