February 06, 2019

Queens


view from new apartment window, early February 2019

Hello folks.

Not doing tremendously well from the North Side of Queens Blvd.

It's almost coming together, perhaps, however many health complications have climbed in my little path.

I have another appointment today to indicate my fate.

Anyway, a lot of other stuff has gone down to cause me grief: evidently my Mother has chosen to tell many of my other family members what's happening (I personally believe this is not her place to do so) and she claims that it because SHE CARES.

I claim gossip. But whatever, my Mother is going to do whatever she wants.

I am tired. I miss Jonathan. I miss Fitz. I miss my old life.

This new apartment is stellar and all, but I don't have my humans here. And they were what made me thrive.

So. Onward and upward, as they say.

0 Comments:

<< Home