January 30, 2019

Parts


i woke up to Piglet this way today. slightly creepy yet adorable. i'm owning it.

Kinda on my own accord I selected to open myself to Jon in this very dark way. He wasn't altogether accepting of the whole thing but I really needed to say this thing.

First, I must admit that my parts are not in fair condition. They are like...as uncomfortable as they could be. Like they are running around in my abdomen (and other regions) like a people of the few of the really bad horror movies Jon and I have watched.

In any event, I wanted to say some really salty sad things.

And it's only because I may be on death's stainless steel table soon. :(

It's just that (this is what I told Jon) I have never had a problem being alone. I have always been okay at it.

Pretty great at it, actually.

Then I meet this guy (the Jon one) and everything in my whole world has altered.

Suddenly I need a character who is my Tom to Jerry.

And I -- please forgive me for being rude -- am not overjoyed at needing anyone.

I do not like this. 

But I guess this person showed up. And now, that is my new future.

*I LOVE YOU JON. UNTIL I DIE.*

(Let us hope that isn't soon.)





0 Comments:

<< Home