May 20, 2020

Pandemics v.


One scrambled egg with a milk bath and shredded mozzarella, refried beans with salsa verde and tomatoes
Mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs, Alfredo sauce and roasted Brussels sprouts

I've kissed yet another calendar day goodbye *although* this one has been slightly more foot forward considering the Department of Labor finally called me back and helped me to complete my Unemployment Insurance application, thus it's now submitted. They are only missing the Employer ID# which I could not produce however the representative somewhat assured me the claims people could dig up somehow.

And I ate meals today that left me heavy, satisfied, though. I posted a couple of less aesthetically pleasing food photos here but the food was all good. I also plugged my stupid live TV box back in again (horrible financial investment and I thought I could cancel after 6 months, but the lady on the phone told me differently) and discovered The Food Network! Score me some mindlessness whilst my brain dampens into a sloppy swamp.

This Pandemics entry is proving to be weak in status. I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow there is going to have to be a grocery store sprint, because I'm fully out of green things and if ever there were anything I know about my physical health, green things are imperative for my lifeblood. I just have to still be cautious with money, because I don't know when the unemployment money will actually roll in. 

So, I'm constantly acting like I have $5 to my name. It's been a good mental sport for me.

I suppose I may as well be open about everything that is on my mind. 

I miss him so much. I miss how he made himself comfortable immediately in my apartment. That's what I wanted. I miss him standing in a towel wrapped around his waist after a shower here.

I miss when he paws through my kitchen cabinets, typically in search of peanut butter. 

I miss when he plants a hand on my wall to stabilize himself while he rips his socks off.

I miss when he flops himself on my bed, face down into a pillow.

He's subtle. He really doesn't do these things I've listed above intentionally. He is just acting out of natural instinct, and I'm so over the moon for these things and many other things. 

With the weakness of this post, I sign off, possibly to cry myself to sleep missing him.


0 Comments:

<< Home