April 15, 2017

Relevances

7AM, I probably look better around 8 or 9

Reporting from the desolate yet so cozy borough of Queens.

I turn 40 in 2 days.

40 why why why???

I don't really feel that. Come on, right? The calendar never lied to us? We always knew we would roll days over and become something different on the Monday following the previous Monday. So what if I was 39 last week and next week I'm 40? Let's do this.

What's most troubling and what will kill my entire weekend - it already has - is that our scheduled trip to Cape May is now completely canceled.

SO I BASICALLY HAVE NO 40TH BIRTHDAY PLANS.

Is this because I am an alcoholic? Or that he is a father that is not divorced from his ex yet? Or that he chose to cancel my birthday plans just BC?

I refuse to cry again because my eyes are over it.

0 Comments:

<< Home