August 01, 2007

Summertimes

These past couple of weeks have been sheer insanity, all activity, pure energy and tons of fun. I can't recall the most recent hour I have had just to sit at the computer and type a post (other than at work, which I try to avoid altogether). In the attempt to recap recent events, I intend to spend quite a bit of time this weekend downloading photos, organizing my thoughts and returning for an evenly trimmed chronicle of everything we've seen and done, from Whoopi Goldberg up close and in person (!) at Xanadu a couple of Fridays ago (and Chris Fowler, some ESPN man) all the way to hopefully what might be Alex Rodriguez' 500th Career Homerun tonight at the Yankee-White Sox game (we went last night, as well, and while the Yankees hit EIGHT home runs last night, not one of them was nailed out of the park by A Rod!!) Anyway, so I post this procrastination of a real post so that I at least feel like I've accomplished something productive in the last several weeks (outside, of course, of all that I've been up to at work!) I am really looking forward to a nice quiet weekend with Craig in the apartment. I think we will meet up with our friends Alison and Scott and their friend sometime Saturday, but that will be after much needed Friday rest and a long nap through Saturday morning...mmm, rest.

0 Comments:

<< Home