July 14, 2006

Absences

I've been in sheer agony without my internet access for this span of time. We're still without at home, until next week - mid-Wednesday. I've got more blog posts spilling from my mind than I ever imagined I'd experience, but without easy ways to get in to brag...I mean tell...about New York! I'm so in love with it here, I could never emphasize this enough. But in the meantime, I'm typing madly and quickly here at work, and really would rather just put off blogging until we're hooked up at home...until then, hearts and hearts to and from Manhattan. It's Friday, we're about to board the 7 to go home for a nice weekend of unpacking our collection of belongings from boxes and tucking them all into unique and inventive nooks of the miniature apartment. The dollhouse.

0 Comments:

<< Home