April 04, 2013

Notes

So I'm attempting a new feat: blogging from the iPhone 5.0! I don't normally type as inspiredly (a word?) when not hastily clacking on my laptop however it's a stunning LA early evening, and so I'm sitting outside to dine on an Umami Burger and enjoy some much-needed alone time. We kicked off the punch list program today, which found the Project Engineers running around with iPads entering punch list items. I'm secretly *extremely* enthused to be on Team Punch List because it will contribute a great résumé item to my ongoing career.

So. Greg. I wanted to post some notes in outline format to use for our later more intricate story. He doesn't realize it yet but I'm using this Nonfiction Writing Workshop at the end of April to better get a handle on how to pen our love story because frankly, it's beautiful, and desires to be told.

So here are some memories (I love him so)...

Dodger Dogs and Dodger beers
Fred 62 serious talk
"Dodger Keying" call which led swiftly into Greg being pointed into Co-Op Vintage by me wherein he happy accidentally found a vintage bowling pin to match my earlier acquired Topanga Canyon bowling ball (which he shoved at me enclosed in a brown paper shopping bag, ha!)
Less serious visit to Wacko/Le Luz de Jesus Gallery
Adventure on bus to find Milk, one of best ice cream shops in LA
Floats! And a snowcap cookie which led him to breathe powdered sugar all over me, then even when the cookie was near his mouth his breath was accidentally blowing it on me...ha!
Walk into the park, where we penned and deposited inspirational post it notes for the general public
Wait! El Coyote before that, for banana margaritas, beer and personal trivia games (wherein we overlapped with our responses a lot! Happy accident!) and nachos
The Grove
(Insert "Why is that bird so happy?!" before our bus to The Grove!)
Me carrying a bowling pin around all day looking like a special Ed case, ha (cradled it in one arm like a child!)
Dinner at El Chavo on Sunset

These are just a few...I'm missing him so much already and I literally just sent him back to NYC Sunday morning.

So. It's April, my birthday month, National Poetry Month, the month of my next trip to New York wherein I'll stay for like 10 days. I can't wait to see him again. His spirit and presence in my life AMAZES me.

More to follow.



0 Comments:

<< Home