May 20, 2012

Fires




It is at this point extremely impossible to express what I've been feeling in the past couple of weeks. I'd love to try, but the words won't work and they'll sound unclear and they'll come out like one of those...see? I don't even know.*The above photos depict a date I had with the boy. I guess I'd call it a date. We've not been on one proper so I think I'd call this one one...and my, were my senses overloaded. Look at all the books! And he turned to me at some point and said, "I mean, I guess this is a fire hazard...?" Agreed. But still, so cool. A random bookstore in a random New York corner of the Universe.

I know I said I might be falling in love. And I know that I might be. And it's weird, because I'm completely against anything having to do with anyone else right now. But he exists, and his existence was made known to me, and his eyes are dark and haunting and I guess I don't really know where any of this leads or will it lead but for this moment, I am haunted by his eyes, and maybe I'm falling in love (maybe not.)

He invaded my apartment again last night. He was...

See? I just don't want to say things right now. This could be something, or it could be nothing...or it could be this tornado that neither he or I expected and perhaps we were meant to get caught up in it together or perhaps we were meant to be tossed apart at the bitter end of it and we'll never speak again.

I just love talking to him. I love hearing what he has to say.






0 Comments:

<< Home